Friday, November 30, 2007

All I Demand for X-Mas

So here it is again.

My X-mas list -- Remember to keep the Christ out of X-Mas as to not spoil my party which is only a few days away!

Yes, it’s the same one that I’ve had for quite some time now in no particular order:

1. A pet chupacabra
2. The 8th Harry Potter book (the one where he actually dies a horrible death)
3. 10% less air in the atmosphere
4. Schindler’s List (not the DVD, the list)
5. Jesus’ Crown of Thorns (only because I doubt it hurt that bad)
6. A bottle of Julia Roberts smiles
7. Princess Di’s soul
8. A box of Care Bear hearts

I’m only down to 8 items. I was shocked to get a holodeck last year so I wonder what Santa will bring me for 2008! (I secretly have my fingers crossed for Schindler’s List since it will complete my Nazi paraphernalia collection!)

Nokes out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Best of luck getting that chupacabra and care bear hearts