Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Season of Giving

I just love the holiday season! It reminds me of how appreciated and adored I am. For Thanksgiving I enjoy sitting in my subterranean chamber (some have called it my Bat Cave) all day while I allow T-Mobile employees to stop by and thank me for everything I’ve done for them. You might be thinking, “but Sue, don’t you have an open door policy all year round like most companies?” Well of course I do! The very first door of the three to my private chamber is always open as long as you have the password and give a tiny blood sample! But on Thanksgiving I make it easier for everyone by making the password unnecessary!

Christmas is completely different from Thanksgiving but I enjoy it equally. The week prior to the 25th I bypass the Bat Cave entrance and use what I have learned to be called the “main entrance” to my T-Mobile building. I spend my time walking through the mazes of cubicles and test out my smile, which I’ve been working on since I took over…er.. I mean began employment at T-Mobile. Christmas is called “the season of giving” so why waste money on expensive gifts when the only thing my employees truly want is the opportunity to thank me?

I’ll have to tell you about bringing in the new year on a different blog. It’s bling-tastic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow the private jet? I need to fly by Cali and see my grandpa.

Good times for all!

Out.

Anonymous said...

How is going to do Fake Sue Swenson?!

Anonymous said...

How does Amp'd fit into all of this?!