Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another Party Update

Yesterday's Gala was, like everything I do, a complete success. If someone could bottle me up and sell it they would be very poor because The Nokes is priceless. The Garden Of Eden is a pretty decent place. It's almost as nice as my subterranean chamber deep beneath T-Mobile headquarters. They don't take money for payment but a one night rental will cost you about two souls. Thankfully all Senior Managers and above are required to turn their soul over to me as soon as they accept the position. Nothing shady. It's right there in the letter they sign but most people usually skip that part and go straight to the salary section. Once they sign I become the manager of their soul. It's more of a hobby of mine but it really paid off big time last night. I know what you're thinking. Sue, how are you going to compensate those two employees for their souls? Let's just say there are two people who are about to receive a brand new Nokia 3390.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard anyone with a Senior had to swear allegiance to Hillary Clinton... and must pretend to be interested in the opposite sex. When did this policy change?

Fake Sue Nokes said...

Fake Sue doesn't get it

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i don't get it either. But the blog was really good

Anonymous said...

I think the ref was to Mr. Dick... and she doesn't get it.