Sunday, November 25, 2007

C3PO And I Went Shopping


I was finally able to clear out some time for C3PO to do some shopping for me. Now, I normally don't actually go shopping with my personal shoppers. I don't want to risk any commoner germs getting on me. I mean, just imagine if one of you rubbed up against me. It's just not a risk I'm going to take. Once my shopper buys my clothes they are debriefed and the clothes are sterilized three times before I'll even think about trying them on.

Since C3PO and I have been getting along so well I decided to accompany him. We flew out to New York on the Magenta Jet and had 5th avenue closed down for a few hours. Checkout me and C3PO with one of my new outfits. It was his idea to accent it with the leopard spots which also gave me a great idea as t what to do about the food for my 25th year of being awake anniversary. We're going to do a big cat theme. Jaguar roast, Florida Panther crepes, etc. Any big cat on the endagered species list. Only the best and rarest for the Nokes.

-Nokes Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Keep these coming!