Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dotson & Barkley At The Party

More Gala items. Dotson showed up a little late. We left a trail of maple syrup for him to follow so that he could find the entrance (the place is in the middle of nowhere) but we didn't count on him having a bag of pancakes with him. I mean what are the chances? But see, that's the beauty of Dotson: he's always prepared. He's mostly prepared to agree with all of my brilliant ideas but this proves that he's far more proactive than people give him credit for. Problem is that by the time he got to the door he had a full on sugar rush. He must've talked to Kim Kardashian about Halo 3 for an hour before he started climbing the Forbidden Fruit Tree. Thankfully Jesus hadn't shown up yet.

My good friend Charles Barkley had a great time too. He gave 10 different speeches on what it takes to be a champion. Kanye West was like "Yo Sue, It's kind of ironic since he never won a championship while in the NBA. " I told him that The Nokes didn't appreciate that. I had him put on my private Concord Jet and sent him straight to Chad from Alltel's house. Those two deserve each other. More on the Gala later. I need to go make sure the Earth is still rotating on it's axis.

-Nokes Out!

No comments: