Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So Lil Kim Called...

Long time Nokes entourage member Lil Kim called yesterday. She's concerned that im spending too much time with C3PO and that it might break up our posse. A lot of people don't know this but the 'Queen Bee' is actually very sensitive. Normally I trt to associate myself with the most emotionless of people. So why keep her around? Well, on top of being sensitive she can also be a ruthless gangsta. She takes care of some of the Nokes' dirty work. Remember how Catherine Zeta-Jones suddenly disappeared from our ads and Hollywood as well? Lets just say that perjury wasn't the only thing Lil Kim was doing time for. Fret not, I was able to smooth things over. Here's how the conversation went:

Kim: Wazzup Suzie N.? (That's my rap name kids)

Suzie N.: Chillin, chillin. Holding that drizzle on a pizzle, like a a klondike wit a whistle.

Kim: aight, aight. Hey wazzup with you and that gold dude from Star Wars? I seen ya'll been shoppin al P. Diddy style. That's yo' new crew? You forget bout the old posse?

Suzie N.: Kimmie pleaze. We just be catchin' up on that mad fashion flava Nokes missed when I kicked my old assistant shopper to the cizzurb. Me, you, and the rest of the posse still as tight as kid n' play.

Kim: Oh Suzie, Suzie, can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me.

Suzie N.: How 'bout you and Kimora Simmons meet me for lizzunch at Jay Z's 40/40 club in NY.

Kim: aight, aight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew sue was so gangster. Lol

Anonymous said...

She is from down river