Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Location, location, location

Now, the world knows that The Nokes is not one that follows trends. That’s right. She creates them. But I must admit there is one trend out there that The Nokes doesn’t mind following.

Outsourcing.

I’ve made some resolutions for the new year and one of them is to open T-Mobile customer service centers in some exotic locations. So far I’ve come across one country that fits all of my requirements.

Cuba.

Recently, Fidel Castro and I finally made up after years of not speaking. When I told him it was over between us back in ’62 he threatened to destroy his plans to build me a shrine made out of nuclear missiles. He stupidly left the missiles out in the open and when the United States got pictures of them from planes flying overhead they flipped out! It became known as The Cuban Missile Crisis but the only crisis I know of was Fidel sleeping alone.

Well, after years of hatred toward America, because of our capitalist ideals, Fidel is considering going the call center route. Of course, I have to deal with all the red tape between the two countries. Details, details. I’ll keep you updated on other prospective countries as I travel the globe and space.

P.S. I smoke a mean Cuban cigar. Just ask Fidel.

- The Nokes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so all that fuss was just over fidel's broken heart. the truth finaly comes out

Anonymous said...

Oh gawd...This one's a classic! Someone from lenexa told me about this site after they read about it on the howard message board.

F-ing hilarious. I bet sue herself would love it.

Anonymous said...

The feds should be reading the fake sue blog for intel.

Anonymous said...

Actually, from what I understand sue does love it. She actually has a great sense of humor. She forwarded the blog site to some of us here at the FSC. It's become daily morning reading for a lot of the people here including Sue. I don't know how you guys come up with this stuff. C3PO? Garden of Eden? The Cuban missle crisis? Good stuff. This might be the funniest blog yet. Keep it up Fake Sue.

Anonymous said...

GIVE ME A BREAK! You honestly think that anyone is going to believe that Nokes is reading this blog and loving it? and forwarding it to her minions at the FSC to read on COMPANY TIME? How would they get the time to fit reading in when they have to spend most of their time coordinating outfits, thoughts and when they have their periods (well, fake periods for the "girls" on her staff)?