Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Moonbase Is Almost Complete

Here's the latest picture of my moonbase from Google Earth. I'm thinking about making this my permanent base of operations once it's fully operational. Barkley ad I even tossed around having it take over as the new corporate office for my T-Mobile Empire. We'll see. Aside from my usual comforts (baby giraffe skin lampshades, panda eyeball door knobs, etc.) this moonbase base has a secret system designed to help The Nokes deal with the recent increase in employees who are rebelling against the T-Mobile Empire. What's worse is that these employees seem to be building a community of some sort. I find your lack of faith in The Nokes disturbing. Soon your little "Rebel Alliance" will be crushed. It's just like I told Dotson when I called him about being last on his Myfaves, "The circle is complete. When I left you I was but a learner, now I am the master!"

He tried to convince me that nobody was first or last. He said that because it's a circle there's no beginning or end. Ok, Aristotle. Well The Nokes knows the beginning and end of all circles. You don't know the power of The Nokes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate the rebel forces and the power that lies within the front line. We have only just begun to fight.If you want to continue to have new dino bones daily, you better wise up and listen to our demands. And word to the Nokes, lil Kim made her own deal with "whats his name" during her time in prison. That deal will allow the rebel forces to exploit her special talents....be careful and may the force be with you fake Sue.