Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Bitch Is Back!

Nokes here. I was SHOCKED to find out that my blog was no longer being published. Usually I'm the one that does the shocking, preferably while someone is tied up with their feet in a bucket of water that I've connected to a car battery. You know, the usual. I reminded the disgruntled ex-employee author that I still own their soul and that they MUST continue writing. It seems that this moron forgot that while humans are made up of 90% water, The Nokes is made up of 90% bile. So here I am, back in effect as Lil Kim would say. I'll be back a little later to blog about the incredibly long corn-holing we gave Suncom on this merger. Like I said, The Bitch is back, so watch your.. um... back. Yeah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

About damn time! Thank god!

Anonymous said...

Just got the e-mail. Glad to hear it.

Anonymous said...

you mean...thank, Nokes

Anonymous said...

I want to hear more of the life and times of the Nokes. I need a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Bill Davis DUI(house arrest) and still employed by T-Mobile = priceless