Tuesday, March 4, 2008

About My Amazing Leather Outfits

Many, many, many, of you have asked where I get my incredible leather outfits and business suits. Honestly, how often do you see a company officer decked out in a lime green, all leather, business suit? Not to mention the 50 carat diamond gloves I've been sporting as of late. That's style. One of the most frequent questions is how do I get the leather dyed in those colors. The answer: I don't.

Instead I have an entire farm of genetically engineered cows in an assortment of colors. I don't take care of these cows myself of course. I have a team of orphans that I picked up with the promise of an education and toys to take care of them. it's like killing two birds with one stone since I can then use the children's tears for my bubble baths. It's Nokestastic. That's enough secrets for one day.


-Nokes Out!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al Gore to contact the bitch about her utlizing the vibrator less,Hayes may have to hold it for her going forward.

Anonymous said...

Sue, the burning question is, how many pairs of glasses do you own? And why are they so ugly?

Anonymous said...

Wow Sue, did I just see you singing in the waste of money of the Kick Off video?

wow. You could've given raises instead of spending money on useless songs about the year 2007 to the tune of We didn't start the fire.

Anonymous said...

Ashley Alexandra Dupre (a/k/a Kristen to be company's new spokesperson effective 4/1/08.

Anonymous said...

Dotson to dress up as the Easter Bunny,Hayes to tell the agents where the Easter eggs are as he advises them to preactivate phones.Blood to hold Hayes bunny and Pancho prefers chocolate eggs.Darrin to come out of the closet in May.

Anonymous said...

Hayes gets demoted a year ago and continues to kiss ass, not as much as Blood.

Anonymous said...

Blood looks like Howard Dean.

Anonymous said...

Is Nokes in charge of the Tigers organization = 0-4
Hayes gay leader will score less than Mendoza's batting average when the ESS scores are announced.Chartier is paying Hayes over 350k a year because Chartier should be on a farm in Kansas with his sister.

Anonymous said...

No more Fake Sue?? Did she get swept away in the March reduction in workforce??

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Is Sue really working for the competition as she is in the process of cleaning house and getting rid of everyone that knows wireless and bringing in people that haven't got a clue what the business is all about. Why is she doing this? Does she really have stock options in AT&T to help them get bigger. How long can she last killing off the heart and soul of T-Mobile before she is killed off.

Anonymous said...

aww..... jealousy.. go back to your min wage jobs and be productive..

Anonymous said...

Vitrano to buy Nokes a Mothers Day Present !

Anonymous said...

Kevin Glassman to dress up as Liberace in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

You guys are haters and losers. I like Sue Nokes. Get Lives!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are haters and losers. I like Sue Nokes. Get Lives!!

March 14, 2009 4:38 PM

--- Hey I agree with you. I like Sue too, so why is she leaving?