Friday, December 7, 2007

This Is What Happens After I Leave A Center

Nokes here. I'll be blogging from my private Concord Jet today. Not sure where I'm going yet but I needed to create some space between myself and all of the crying. Let me explain. I just left from a visit to one of our amazing call centers. As usual, a fantastic group of people work there. Not that I'm surprised since Nokes doesn't hire trash. FYI, The Nokes reviews each application for every position at T-Mobile. The problem is that as soon as I said that it was time to go the waterworks turned on. The Beatles would have killed for these kind of tears. Who would they have killed? I don't know, maybe Kennedy. Just thinking out loud here. Barkley snapped this picture of a particularly sad group. Nokes was really torn up about the situation. The only tears I want to see need to be chilled, in a louis vuitton glass, and in my hand. I had Carmela, the woman I hired to hug and shake hands with people for me, console them but it was of no use. I think it had something to do with the outfit C3PO picked out for her. To the right is picture of her getting ready to put her arms around the employees. What do you think? I almost fired her but then I remembered that I have a meeting tomorrow and will need a hand-shaker.


To those employees at the center: Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Don't worry, there's nothing to fear. Momma Nokes will be back with a new outfit, matching glasses, and more bling than you've ever seen before you know it.

Thankfully, C3PO packed my most relaxing DVD, "When Animals Attack." Nothing like a few tiger maulings to put The Nokes at ease.

-Nokes out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel this is among the such a lot significant information for me.
And i am satisfied reading your article. But should observation on some general things, The
site taste is great, the articles is actually nice :
D. Just right process, cheers

My blog; sell house quickly uk