Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why T-Mobile Employees Love Me

Sue here, blogging from my German T-Mobile iPhone. I'll have a full update on today's gala a little later today including pictures. I just had to take a quick break from having brandy with Ghandi to get something off my chest:

What is wrong with the idiots at AT&T wireless?! First they change their name to Cingular and put on a multimillion dollar ad campaign about how they're the biggest wireless company in the world and to come check out their Nickelodeon orange stores. Then a few months later all I see on my tv is "Cingular is now AT&T Wireless." What? Why? This kind of schizophrenic behavior is really puzzling. The Nokes would have taken that money and put into reward and recognition, incentives for frontline employees, a new company color... you know, something useful. Instead these wireless wanabees are so far behind us in customer satisfaction that if T-Mobile let out a fart the smell would be gone by the time it got to them.

Now I hear their CEO is pushing to change their name again. More bars in more places huh? How about you take a couple of bars of xanax? Then maybe you'll be able to calm down and stop this erratic behavior. Give back to your employees. That's the Nokes way. Uh oh. Looks like some losers from Amped Mobile are trying to crash my Gala. I gotta go grab Lil Kim and regulate on these fools.

-Nokes out!

No comments: