Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I don't See The Problem With This Highlighter At All


The Nokes just doesn't get it. Apparently, this highlighter that we sent out to all of our offices last year is still causing quite the commotion. Some people insist that the highlighter (pictured left) resembles whatever that thing is to the right of it. I just don't see what you people are talking about. Nokesdammit I get a call from HR about one of these things just about everyday! It's absolutely ridiculous. How dare HR call me, the Nokesmeister, about any complaints. Lil Kim must be getting tired from all of the HR employees she's had to go regulate on.


But back to the highlighter. There are two models. Most models had magenta hair sticking out the top of the head like those little troll dolls. This hairless, or "shaved" model, highlights just as well but minus the hair. Personally,  I always thought that this one would be sleeker and provide less friction when highlighting. I wouldn't know for sure though since as you know, I don't use a highlighter because every word I write is important. This is why all of my memos are sent on bright magenta or bright yellow paper. 


Anyway, we spent a lot of money on these gorgeous highlighters yet all I get are complaints about how questionable they look. People are getting offended. Well, if I don't get offended by it then it's certainly not offensive. I just gave a case of these to T-Mobile's Women's Cycling Team last night and they love them. They said that using these was a thrilling experience. How many times do you hear that about a highlighter? In fact, the only complaint that they had was that they wish it was bigger. Which I can only assume means that they want a bigger version so that it will hold more highlighting fluid. C3PO volunteered to order and test a bigger model so expect a bigger, thicker, and more powerful T-Mobile highlighter this year.


-Nokes Out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omfg! The first thiing we said when we saw those "highliters" was are these dildos? Classic. I salute you fake sue.

Anonymous said...

I've always enjoyed using this highlighter at home!

Anonymous said...

Oh god, we're gonna have to get these damn highlighters out of our store ASAP

Anonymous said...

This should be added to the "sue's favorite blogs" section

Anonymous said...

Yes, I bet the women's cycling team loved their highlighters. Thank god I didn't pull this one up at work! lol Nice job Nokes

Anonymous said...

Are you also bringing back "Get More"?

Anonymous said...

Sentowski's wife utilizes the highlighter when she works on his powerpoint presentation.

Anonymous said...

Legions of former employees (that worked for Nokes) probably rarely give her name as a reference for new jobs. Two reasons - #1 nobody will trust her or #2 they were so miserable working for her = the recollections will also be dismal.

Anonymous said...

Word on the West coast is that T-Mobile has kept on the payroll a guy (I believe on the east coast/possibly PA)that was under house arrest for DWI.People are convinced Sr.Mgt & HR know about the DWI.FYI-he looks like Kiefer Sutherland they stated.

Anonymous said...

sue nokes is amazing :( ... you're jealous.