Monday, February 4, 2008

The Rest Of The Values

Nokes here. A few people, who will soon be unemployed, pointed out that I didn't cover all of the values. Nokes Almighty, I know that you can't get enough of my wisdom but if you had taken the time to read my post you would have seen that I wasn't covering all of the values. However, since you're dying for another hit of that sweet Nokes ecstacy pill I will now baptise you with my awesomenessity.

-Our frontline employees (CSRs, RSRs, Field Techs) are #1 and the customer is why = YOU ARE FIRST ON THE FIRING LINE. LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY. IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE SCREW UP YOU ARE GONE AND NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN

-Customer delight drives actions = THE NOKES IS THE CUSTOMER AND I HAD BEST BE DELIGHTED

-Recognize and celebrate team success= I'M TOO BUSY BUYING DIAMONDS, DRINKING HOLY WATER, & BACKING PUPPIES INTO A CORNER TO RECOGNIZE YOU. YOU'D BEST DO IT YOURSELF BECAUSE I CERTAINLY WON'T.

P.S. Memorization of the new value meanings will soon be mandatory for all employees and their children. There will be a test.

No comments: