Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Da Nokes Is Back!

That's right my little ones... All is right once again with the world. The Nokes is back! And judging by the amount of suicide letters I've received from T-Mobile employees, not a moment too soon. I was this close to having enough suicide letters to cover my entire Moonbase. In fact, I was going to stick it out a litle longer but my people cry out for me. Actually, we were starting to become understaffed due to so many employees following through on their letter. Whatevs. Instead I'll just make shower curtains out of the letter, or a diaper for John Birrer.

Speaking of Birrer, has anyone noticed how large this man's head is? Have you any idea how hard it is to sit in a meeting with him and not get caught in orbit by his head's gravitational pull. Just look at this. I had to use such a tiny picture to ensure none of your computers would be sucked into that vortex sitting on top of his neck.
If this isn't proof that this isn't a good I don't know what is. his head is literally taking up 75% of that picture. now don't missunderstand The Nokes. John's a great guy... as long as you're not edible. If he visits your center just do your best to not look edible. I usually use my slimy skin and shady soul to shape shift into an anthrax laced double-edge sword, which just so happens to be my natural shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darrin Silveria blog. Wow what a terrible company. T-Mobile is like a low end Metro. They have abusive people running their company. Todd Durkin in Sacramento is most low end manager you can think of.Darrin must be proud of how he developed his management to become. He supports abusive people like Todd Durkin. Durkin is currently sleeping with one of his employees just so she can keep her job. I feel sorry for her. Tara don't let Todd abuse you!!