Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh No He Didn't

So I was sitting at a Park just outside of T-Mobile's HQ, unblinkingly staring at children while suffocating a clown when I was interrupted my one of my Fave 5 contacts: My Good Friend Charles Barkley.



Charles: Thue! Thue! Yousa herda boutsa beer blog.

Nokes: Dammit Charles! I can barely understand a word you're saying. You sound like a drunk Jar Jar Binx. It's Thursday, 4:20pm, do you know what you're interrupting?

Charles: Clown chokins atsa park?

Nokes: Exactly. A blog about beer doesn't sound important. So unless your going to cheer
up The Nokes with news that there actually were casualties in that earthquake that hit California...

Charles: No, Thue... Beer-er. Notsa Beer.

Nokes: John Birrer has a Fake John Birrer Blog? That giant headed son of a bitch! Mama Nokes will deal with him. It's time we deflate that head of his to a somewhat proportionate size.

After hanging up with My Good Friend Charles Barkely I returned my attention to the children. Damn that Birrer. The clown is already passed out and I missed out on their initial cries of panic. I quickly had C3PO save what tears were left and store them to mix with some vodka later. The Nokes has some business to take care of.

In the meantime you can read John Birrer's blog as http://fakejohnbirrer.blogspot.com/ You know, the one that will never be as good as The Nokes'. Go let him know how great I am.

-Nokes Out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John's blog is awesome!