Thursday, January 17, 2008

The FCC Meeting

Hello Dotsonites. Bad news for me today. The FCC meeting didn't go so well. Sure, the Sun Comm deal is pretty much a done deal but there's an upcoming spectrum auction and i came up with some really, really, cool ideas with what to do with it. But those bullies in the FCC put a kibosh on my ideas. This isn't fair. Nokes always gets what she wants from the FCC. Nokes, Nokes, Nokes! Anyway, I wanted to use some of the spectrum to send out automatic updates for whenever Krispy Kreme Donuts turns on their "Hot Donuts" sign. I even had the perfect name for it: Cream Alerts.

I guess they thought that the name could be taken to mean something else. I don't know what they're talking about but they also just thought it was a dumb idea. I started arguing with them about it but then one of them threw a Snickers out the room so I went after it on instinct. When I turned around they had already locked the door behind me, and ironically, were snickering at me! To make matters worse the Snickers didn't even satisfy my hunger. Now I'm sitting in my office eating a gallon of Rocky Road because I'm so sad. Woes me.

- :..(

1 comment:

Fake Sue Nokes said...

I'm trying to have a relaxing tear bath here on my moonbase when I get word from the head of the FCC about your Kirspy Cream Donut idea. I should be mad but I love how this belittles the "Amber Alert" system.

Snickers=Typical