Friday, January 18, 2008

This Charles Barkely Guy...

Robert Dotson here. So I arrive to work this morning and pick up my usual box of krispie kreeme donuts for breakfast. Everything's going just peachy and then suddenly BAM! I get a basketball slammed into my face. BAM! Again! It's Charles Barkley. He keeps asking me if I got his "dokiments."

Robert: You're what?

Charles: u git mah fax of dokiments?

Robert: I don't know what... (BAM!)

Charles: basketball!!!

Robert: OoOoOoww...

Charles: yeeeah booooy!

This went on for 10 minutes. I was going to have him kicked out but he's on the board of directors! Must be Nokes' handy work. I'm going to go take a dip in my margarine hot tub to see if these welts will go down. Sheesh!

1 comment:

Fake Sue Nokes said...

nice work Charles. Just like we planned!