Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hotspot @ Home Is A Hit!


Robert Dotson here, still filling in for Sue this week. Or "The Nokes" as she refers to herself sometimes. I just got some preliminary numbers back on Hotspot @ home and I must say it's quite the hit. After the fiasco with the FCC earlier today (the one that forced me to eat a gallon of Rocky Road because it made me so sad) I really needed something to cheer me up. So how well does the actual product work? Perfectly! Just take a look at this picture of my secretary using Hotspot @ Home to call a customer back. I think we can all rest assured that he heard and understood every delightful word that came out of her mouth. I'm sure his issue regarding his battery exploding and the acid from it landing in his grandmother's contact lens solution got cleared up expeditiously. I'm off to the grocery store. Gotta pick up a gallon of Rocky Road ice cream to reward myself for Hotspot @ Home's performance.

-The Dotson

1 comment:

Fake Sue Nokes said...

Ah... I remember when I hired her for you. This picture makes me wish I had kept her for myself. But hey, Dotson, it's not a blog for the Food Network here. Let's get it together!

-Nokes Out!