Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Heroes


Robert Dotson here. I want to thank everyone for their support as interim blogger here. The cake they got me at the office was fantastic. Although, next time you can leave the cake part  back at the baker. Just the frosting would be great. I was just about to have my bedtime glass of warm gravy and figured that I'd give you an opportunity to learn a little more about me. So here's a short survey:

Personal:
One of your heroes that you know personally?Cookie Monster
why is he/she your hero?He's the first one I've ever seen that has made a living out of eating cookies. This guy is amazing
when did you meet this person?15 years ago
how did you meet this person?I met him at the National Gluttons Of America Conference
Other Hero
Whos your #1 hero?Sue Nokes
why are they your hero?Sue made it very clear that for the sake of my health, job, and continued rotation of the earth on it's axis I had best come to realize that she is my hero.
how did you meet/find out about them?Sue actually won't let me know. She had C3PO do something to me and now I can't remember how we even met
Top 5 Heroes
1Sue Nokes
2Cookie Monster
3Chris Farley
4John Candy
5Ted Kennedy's liver



1 comment:

Fake Sue Nokes said...

Gravy? A glass of gravy? That's just gross. That's it. i'm coming back early!