Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jesus & The Nokes Now BFFs

Ok, so we're not exactly best friends but Jesus and The Nokes did patch things up at my Gala. As you know, I've been eyeing Jesus' crown of thorns for some time. I invited Jesus to my party in hopes of relieving him of the crown. I figured it would make a great summer hat. Well, it turns out that the crown of thorns isn't all that impressive. A crown without a single jewel, diamond, or even gold on it?! It really just looks like an old crappy wreath. Oh, and don't get The Nokes started on the smell. Plus there was dried blood all over it. You'd think after 2000 years Jesus would have had one of his angels clean it or something. Apparently he thinks the blood is "cool." Whatever. Point is Jesus and I got to talking. Turns out he totally has a Nokes complex. I can appreciate that.

Barkley and I are off for our weekly toilet papering of Dotson's house. We used to light a bag of crap on his front door but he'd just come out and smell it. One time he even came out and ate a whole can of frosting until the bag died out. Very strange.

No comments: