Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Dinosaur Bone Stairs

I am not a happy Nokes right now. The stairs that lead down to my subterranean cave/office underneath T-Mobile headquarters did not receive their daily maintenence. The steps are made out of 100% dinosaur bone and are replaced with brand new, freshly-sanded bones everyday day. I mean everyday. Even when I'm out of town or checking up on my moonbase construction progress. New dinosaur bones for my steps. It's in my contract for Nokessake! Well, I came in today and could obviously tell that these were the same tricerotops bones-filled steps from yesterday. The audacity. It's T-Rex Tuesday. I called my good friend Charles Barkley. He suspects that Dotson's been reading the blog and found out about us toilet papering his house so he kept my steps from being re-boned today as a way to get back at The Nokes.

I think he's right. The Nokes is taking the rest of the day off and going shopping with C3PO. Good luck running the company El Dotso! Hopefully he won't try to sell us to Primeco while I'm gone. He knows that they're out of business but he loves that little pink alien they had for a mascot they had.


-Nokes Out!

No comments: