Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lost Time

I had to punish C3P0 today. The Nokes is a busy person and, because of this, I don’t have time to remember all things in my life. Instead, I have all my memories stored for later review. I normally only review them to catch mistakes. Of course, only the mistakes made by other people so I can be sure to get with C3PO and schedule a revenge session. Unfortunately I can’t go into how my memories are stored since it would void the contract I made with a certain someone and I’d like to keep all three of my souls until a really good deal comes along (immortality will cost at least two of them I’m thinking).

I digress. Upon reviewing my memories from last week’s flood fiasco I discovered a lapse. It boils down to one hour of lost time. Since I’m always awake, it’s hard for me to believe this has happened.

Well, C3P0’s punishment will consist of keeping him from his weekly oil and lube by Dotson. The problem is, Dotson’s going to be pretty disappointed.

- Nokes Out

No comments: