Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Moonbase


As you may have read here, one of the items on my X-Mas list is 10% less air in the atmosphere. The Nokes figured that I probably wouldn't get that this year but as always, I planned ahead. For the past few months I've had a team from engineering working on building a moonbase for me. It's going to be my post-Hawaii vacation spot. A place where The Nokes and The Nokes' thoughts can become as Nokes as Nokes thoughts should be for The Nokes. Well, I had recently hired Richard Branson (you know, the eccentric British billionaire. Pictured left) to keep an eye on the Fake Sue thread at the Howard Forums message board. At first he was wondering why he should do it but then I explained to him that it would be really eccentric for a billionaire to take a job that he clearly didn't need. Richard and his giant teeth of course bit the bait. The real purpose though was to keep him occupied so that he wouldn't try to build a base on the moon too. The Nokes made some passing mention of it and now I hear that he's looking into putting up his own base up there complete with a giant Virgin Records store and 10 foot toothbrush.

I have Lil Kim scoping his house(s) as we speak.


-Nokes Out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's move the Peak trip to your moonbase next year!