Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2008 Kick Off Update #7

Nokes here. I know most of you are going through Fake Sue blog withdrawal today. I meant to post a little earlier but I've spent the majority of the day trying to find a computer capable of holding my final presentation of the week. Every time I have it copied to a new computer it melts within minutes. There may not be a computer powerful enough to hold it. But that's not what this update is about. 

Rumor has it that there's been a lot of discussion at the kick off about my orientation. At first I thought it was in reference to the orientation of my axis but then C3PO clarified that the questions were in regards to my sexual orientation. That C3PO really has a radar for nailing those kind of subjects down. Well let me put the rumors and questions to rest. The Nokes isn't gay... or straight. The Nokes is beyond those simple terms. The scientific community has deemed my sexual orientation to be "Nokes." Coincidentally, they've also labeled my gender as "Nokes." Confused? Of course you are. You're probably straight or gay. 

Another thing C3PO told me is that people are saying that I have a God complex. That I act so arrogantly that I might as well believe that I am God. I actually already knew people were saying this about me since I am after all omniscient. But don't worry about being punished for your heresy. The Nokes is in a particularly good mood today so I'm going to let it slide like a funnel cake down Dotson's throat. I forgive you, for you know not what you say.

-Nokes Out! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing up your gender and orientation. Can you inform HR that thier forms are outdated? You are only able to select Male and Female...

Fake Robert Dotson said...

I wanna be a gender!

Anonymous said...

Mark Harris to explain how he gave lemonade away as a kid & how that experience as enabled him to give the store away to Walmart.

Fake Sue Nokes said...

No Dotson, you cannot be a gender!