Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2008 Kick Off Update #6

Someone stopped me in THE HALLWAY of our hotel this afternoon to ask me where Dotson's at? I keep writing about him but they haven't seen him. First, you may have noticed that I capitalized THE HALLWAY. That's because I'm referring to the hallway that I purchased to house my outfits and jewelry for this week's kick off. I explained that Robert was having his stomach pumped due to a skiing "accident." Well, this nimrod looked confused so I elaborated.

El Dotson went out to the bunny slopes today. After his blood pressure scare today he decided he would try to go the whole day without eating any sweets. Unfortunately, he became delusional and thought that the snow was twinkie cream filling or something. Next thing you know he starts eating all of the snow on the ground. I mean just gorging himself. I swear with Nokes as my witness I heard a tree whisper "gluttony." A child tried to hang himself at the site of this travesty. It was pretty horrific. The bunny slopes have been closed for the rest of the week since there isn't enough snow on them now. Dotson was rushed to the hospital where snow was pumped out.

After I explained what happened to Dotson I asked this employee for their health insurance card. I immediately ripped it up and told them that due to entering THE HALLWAY they no longer had health insurance for the rest of the year. Oh, don't forget team, we're going to be jogging in the rain tomorrow.


-Nokes Out! 

6 comments:

Fake Robert Dotson said...

Ooooh Sue. You got me! You were right when you told me that snow wasn't made out of sugar.

The snow was strangely fluffy and delicious. Much better than the snow in Seattle. That snow tastes all fishy. Poo!

Anonymous said...

Fishy? Maybe that's why "the nokes" likes it up there

Anonymous said...

Sue communicated she left Kris Olsen in a brick fight without a brick.

Anonymous said...

JB helped Hayes back to Heather's suite after too many cosmos.

Anonymous said...

Poncho called Jeff Atwood for a 1q 08 strategy = diversity

Fake Sue Nokes said...

So The Nokes likes seafood. what's it you Dotson?