Friday, January 25, 2008

2008 Kick Off In Denver Next Week

Buenos Dias Nokes-A-Holics. Nokes here, getting ready for next week's 2008 kick off in Denver, Colorado. The weather next week is going to be perfect for some sneering. Monday we're looking at a low of 14 degrees and a high of 42. I will be providing blog updates on the kick off throughout the week. Remember this year's dress code policy regarding jackets and sweaters: If you wear a jacket or sweater you must wear shorts, sandals, and no socks. 

So what does The Nokes have in store for you next week? Will my good friend Charles Barkley be there? What brilliant new ideas will I share with you? What will I be wearing? Don't worry, those questions will be answered soon enough my minions. I'm thinking about kicking off the meeting with a staring contest. First one to blink has to choose someone to be fired or walk over hot coals. I don't know just yet but I'll think of something fun. I stopped blinking a few years ago so best of luck to whoever faces The Nokes. 

So get ready, we're going to be changing the world next week. Next week will forever be remembered in human history as the time that the world changed. All history from now on will be measured as pre-2008 kick off, or post 2008 kick off. I'll wear outfits you didn't even think were possible to manufacture, you'll feel a cold tingle down you spine when I glare at you, and you'll leave knowing that The Nokes is the brightest star in the sky. See, you don't have to wait for the Earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis so the stars can align to create an equinox in the sky so that you can see the Big Dipper. No, no. All you have to do is call Mama Nokes, the new Big Dipper.

-Nokes Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweaters, shorts, sandals, and no socks? Does this mean that The Nokester has befriended Carlton Banks? Is he going to do The Carlton Dance as an ice breaker?

Anonymous said...

Employees were told to bring their laptops,company ID & I=insurance card.Would she fire Billie Jean King ?.