Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sprint-Tards Want Me To Be Their CEO

Nokes here. I just received a link to a Sprint message board thread titled "Sue Nokes For CEO." Check out the link to the thread here. Money quote:

"Sprint's in the market for a new CEO and is also looking to fix its broken image, especially regarding customer service. How might they do that? Well, hiring Sue Nokes, the maverick executive who has led T-mobile's customer service to win top awards repeatedly for the last several years."

As if. Don't get The Nokes wrong. Everything he said is true. I, like Madonna, Ghandi, and Martin Luther King, as a maverick. I mean have you seen my outfits? Just 2 days ago C3PO and I picked out a smashing bright yellow, all leather, pajama set. The stitching is made from Hitler's mustache and Mussolini's eyebrows. You couldn't even use money to buy it. I paid for it with the broken dreams of a puppy. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get those? Or how expensive they are? I don't actually sleep though so I'll probably just put the pajama set on display at my moonbase or something. My point is if that isn't CEO material I don't know what is. I'm sorry but The Nokes would never leave T-Mobile to go down to the projects of the wireless industry. Here's another, less than positive quote:

"T-mobile execs are not data focused, they might not even know how to spell it, and sprint is purely data focused for the future. Their mindsets are not what the company is looking for."

The audacity! T-Mobile not data focused? We've got Edge! The fastest low-bandwith data delivery available for networks that have somehow failed to upgrade to 3G. But you're right, our mindset isn't what Sprint is looking for. You see, at T-Mobile we have this crazy mindset about good customer service, fair rate plans, Gucci sunglasses, and diamonds. Whereas Sprint, the whore of our industry, fills the room with the smell of wasted opportunity every time it opens it's mouth. Sorry, kids... The Nokes, my good friend Charles Barkley, Lil Kim, C3PO, and Kim Kardashian are all staying at the magenta fortress.

-Nokes Out




No comments: