Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Reason Children Shouldn't Be Taught How To Write


Ho bag numero uno, Kim Kardashian, just sent me this picture. See, this is why The Nokes is a big proponent of not teaching children how to write until they've had a chance to learn about the power and grace that is Sue Nokes. Not only did this child draw this anti-T-Mobile logo but apparently she also drew Hulk Hogan to the left of it pointing at it. Just look at the Fu Manchu mustache on that man, it must the Hulkster. Don't worry Nokesheads, I'm having this rectified immediately. I sent Carmela (pictured right), the woman that I've hired to shake hands and hug people for me, down to re-educate this child. I'm of course, having this sidewalk destroyed and the immediate area lined with Anthrax. Just in case.
-Nokes Out 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Anthrax", as in the excellent NYC-based thrash metal band of the 80's & 90's? or "anthrax" the potentially lethal bacterium?

Fake Sue Nokes said...

The band. Scott Ian and the boys have a lot of free time nowadays. Hopefuly they can "Bring The Noise" and keep kids away. If that doesn't work then I'll have one of my minions release Anthrax bacterium. The Nokes always has a plan B.

Anonymous said...

Nokes, I think the individual responsible for that horrible graffiti is probably the same person who masterminded the theft of the 36,000 Sidekicks reported here:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/01/22/t-mobile-gets-jacked-around-82m-in-phones-vanished-like-a-david-copperfield-act/