Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mt. Nokesmore Disaster

The Nokes is not a happy C.O.O. today. I just came  from visiting the newly christened Mt. Nokesmore. Apparently the artist was who carved my face over Lincoln's was Stevie Wonder. Just look at this! 
The only thing they did right was remove Lincoln (I couldn't have his "I freed the slaves thing" overshadowing The Nokes). Heads are going to roll whether they had something to do with this or not. So T-Mobile employees, as of this moment anyone with an even number of letters in their last name is on a disciplinary warning. The reason? The Nokes has 5 letters in her last name so anyone that doesn't have an odd number of letters in their last name is clearly not inline with our company goals. I expect all of you who are given warnings to contact the Social Security Administration to have your name changed ASAP. 

P.S. I had my good friend Charles Barkley change the blog's layout to match T-Mobile's signature colors. Let The Nokes know via comment if you like it better this way or the other. Please only comment if you have an odd number of letters in your last name.

-Nokes Out!

5 comments:

Fake Robert Dotson said...

the white parts remind me of vanilla... hmmm.... vanilla

Anonymous said...

whatever the nokes thinks is best I'm sure is

Anonymous said...

Dotson has an even number of letters in his last name!!! What's The Nokes gonna do???

Fake Sue Nokes said...

Excellent point about Dotson's last name. I will probably have my good friend Charles Barkley leave a trail of twinkies leading into streets of Compton. If he makes it to the 2008 kick off next week it will probably be due to joining the Bloods or Crips.

Anonymous said...

This is better, follows the t-mobile colors of doom