Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shopping Time!

It's been a long time since The Nokes went shopping with my Personal Assistant, C3PO. i would say it's been at least half a day. In honor of my head being added to Mt. Rushmore, C3PO and I really want to make tomorrow's shopping escapade special. So here's the deal-i-o. I've hired the original Oompa Loompas to carry me around Melrose Avenue while I shop. If they even let any of my toes touch the ground my good friend Charles Barkley will take one of them out with a basketball shot straight to the head. If we have to we'll do it all the way until there's only one carrying me. Only the best for The Nokes.

I've been eyeing a Chanel Bag to store my skin after my monthly shedding. It turns out that my skin makes for a clean and powerful fuel. We've been powering T-Mobile's headquarter's for the last 3 months with just the skin from my left hand... and I'm right handed! We'll also be stopping by the liquor store to pick up some Cristal for my laundry. I never actually wear anything more than once but sometimes it's good to remind people of just how rich and blingtastic I am by washing my clothes in Cristal and then burning them by using a piece of the original constitution as kindling. Even Bill Gates can't touch me. Hopefully I'll have an update on some more of the wonderful items I'll be purchasing tomorrow. Don't forget to sell, sell, sell, tomorrow. My Dinosaur bone staircase doesn't pay for itself you know. I'd hate to fire you and have your family relocated to Guantanamo Bay. I'm kidding... but seriously, don't force The Nokes' hand.

-Nokes Out!

No comments: