Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lil Kim Is On The Case...



Thanks for ruining my shopping day, "unsatisfied customer." I was just leaving a jewelry store on Melrose when I spotted this, this... abomination on all that is holy and Nokes. To think you actually wasted your time on this. To think that you thought you could make a difference. I told, nay, I warned Governor Arlnold about cars like this. I made it very clear that if he wished to remain the Governator he needed to be sure that all of these were garage kept anytime I visited California.

These damn PT Cruisers just make The Nokes' blood boil. They're just hideous cars. My blood got so hot that one of the Oompa Loompa's that was carrying me suffered 3rd degree burns. I assured him that if he kept practicing getting burned he could one day reach the top with 1st degree burns. What can I say? I'm a motivator. But back to this car. Who buys these hideous things? Look, the reason why I can't stand to look at these cars is because they look like Robert Dotson bent over onto his stomach while inexplicably holding four tires. It's fitting that this car was in Visitor Parking because it's my world and you, PT Cruiser owner, are just a visitor. I immediately diamoned the car which is just like keying a car except I only use the finest diamonds when I attack. But don't worry, I have Lil' Kim tracking down the owner of the vehicle. Oh, the Queen Bee will regulate.

-Nokes Out!

PS C3PO just informed me that he pointed this car out to me because it says that "T-Mobile Customer Service Sucks." After about 20 minutes I was able to see through my disgust and saw the hate crime he was talking about. Those letters are perfectly straight. What, did this guy use a level to align this message of hate? I just hope this car belongs to Chad from Alltel. We'll see who gets leveled in the end. Bwahahahaha!!

-Nokes Enraged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Jonathan Blood taking credit for the 1k door program in 07 with 80% of the stores averaging less than 30 net adds a month.Most of the doors will be broke by mid 08.

Fake Sue Nokes said...

Yes, but The Nokes likes keeping Jonathan around because his last name makes me smile.