Monday, January 21, 2008

The Nokes Is Back

I just got back from my moonbase. I meant to come back in the morning but there were a few countries that I needed to scout from my moonbase. I'm looking at you Zaire. You know what you did. So how about that Dotson? Boy, he is really into food. Although I've never seen it, I always suspected that he had a margarine hot tub. I mean, why else would we be getting an order of 200 containers of "I can't believe it's not butter" twice a week. I should have expected as much. My little vacation was Nokestastic. I even had some time to secure a very, very, exciting new deal for our customers. Beginning next month our customers will see a new $5.99 fee on their bill called "Nokesmore." This exciting new fee will help to pay to have my perfectly symmetrical face added to Mount Rushmore. I think we're going to take George Washington and move him to the end of the row. Or around to the other side of the mountain if there isn't enough room. The Nokes doesn't care. Construction begins tomorrow. I'll have apic of Mt. Nokesmore up as soon as it's complete.

-Nokes Out

No comments: